support our work
There are several ways you can support seafood from North Carolina's coastal waters:
- Ask for North Carolina seafood when dining out
- Shop for North Carolina seafood at reputable markets and grocery stores
- Be a good steward of our coastal waters because clean water is essential to healthy fisheries
You can also support our work by making a tax-deductible donation.
Your gift keeps North Carolina Seafood on the table
Every day the NC Catch partnership encourages more and more consumers to look to the North Carolina coast and its fishermen for the absolute best in fresh, local seafood.
Your donation helps us grow awareness about why NC seafood is the best choice for our state’s economy, our natural environment, our living heritage, and for the health of our communities.
With articles, videos, directories and delicious recipes, and through events like the annual NC Catch Summit, we work to bring fishermen, consumers, seafood dealers and scientists together to learn from each other and create new opportunities that will keep North Carolina seafood on tables from the mountains to the sea.
Your gift is important to us. All NC Catch contributors are acknowledged on our website and receive special informational emails and notices of events.
• Business sponsorships are available at levels of $500, $1,000, $2,500 and $5,000+.
• Individuals may become a Friend of NC Seafood with donations of $25 to $1,000.
Click to donate securely via credit card:
To donate or become a business sponsor, either use PayPal or contact us by email: email@example.com. You can also send your check – made payable to ‘NC Catch’ – to the following address with a note including your phone number, mailing address and email address.
PO Box 188
30 Oyster Creek Road
Swan Quarter, NC 27885
2:00pm - 5:00pm